if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei Nova 8 5G Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei Nova 8 5G if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in bootloop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei Nova 8 5G powered by Octa-core 1×2.58 GHz & 3×2.40 GHz & 4×1.84 GHz Kirin 985 5G chipset, the device has 8 GB RAM and 128/256 GB ROM.
Huawei Nova 8 5G comes with QUAD CAMERA: 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP in back & 32 MP in front. Huawei Nova 8 5G offers a 6.57-inch OLED with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, The Huawei Nova 8 5G Run EMUI 11 based on Android 10 and comes in 4 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, White). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 3800 mAh battery. The Huawei Nova 8 5G Price is about 420 EURO.
- Flash Huawei Nova 8 5G Firmware: Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei Nova 8 5G USB Driver: Download Huawei Nova 8 5G USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei Nova 8 5G Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fits only for your Huawei Nova 8 5G device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|ANG-AN00 22.214.171.124(C01E120R8P1)||Android 10||FullOTA|
Backup Huawei Nova 8 5G
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei Nova 8 5G Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images. videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tap Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei Nova 8 5G
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed-up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images. videos…)
- Finally, tap on OK to finish.