if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei Nova 7i Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei Nova 7i if it is stuck on the Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in bootloop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei Nova 7i powered by Octa-core 2×2.27 GHz & 6×1.88 GHz Kirin 810 chipset, the device has 8 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. Huawei Nova 7i comes with Quad CAMERA: 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP in back & 16 MP in front.
Huawei Nova 7i offers a 6.40-inch LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2310 pixels, The Huawei Nova 7i Run EMUI 10 based on Android 10 Pie and comes in 3 Colors (Midnight Black, Crush Green, Sakura Pink). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 4200 mAh battery. The Huawei Nova 7i Price is about 240 EURO.
- Flash Huawei Nova 7i Firmware: Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei Nova 7i USB Driver: Download Huawei Nova 7i USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei Nova 7i Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei Nova 7i device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|JNY-L22A 10.1.0.226(C605E1R2P1)||Android 10||FullOTA|
Backup Huawei Nova 7i
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei Nova 7i Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei Nova 7i
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tap on OK to finish.