if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Youth Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Youth if it is stuck on the Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in bootloop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Youth powered by Octa-core 2×2.4 GHz & 6×2.0 GHz MediaTek MT6853 Dimensity 800U 5G chipset, the device has 8 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Youth comes with Quad CAMERA: 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP in back & 16 MP in front.
Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Youth offers a 6.50-inch LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, The Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Youth Run EMUI 10.1 is based on Android 10 and comes in 4 Colors (Crush Green, Space Silver, Midnight Black, Purple). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. The Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Youth Price is about 290 EURO.
- Flash Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Youth Firmware: Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Youth USB Driver: Download Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Youth USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Youth Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fits only for your Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Youth device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|CND-AN00 CND-LGRP1-CHN 10.1.1.164||Android 10||FullOTA|
|CND-AN00 CND-LGRP1-CHN 10.1.1.165||Android 10||FullOTA|
|CND-AN00 CND-LGRP1-CHN 10.1.1.166||Android 10||FullOTA|
|CND-AN00-PRELOAD 10.1.1.1(C00R5)||Android 10||FullOTA|
Backup Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Youth
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Youth ROM because installing Flashfile will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images. videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tap Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Youth
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your backup data
- You can choose a location to restore backed-up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images. videos…)
- Finally, tap on OK to finish.