if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei Nova 7 Pro Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei Nova 7 Pro if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in bootloop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei Nova 7 Pro powered by Octa-core 1×2.58 GHz & 3×2.40 GHz & 4×1.84 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 985 5G chipset, the device has 8 GB RAM and 128/256 GB ROM. Huawei Nova 7 Pro comes with Quad CAMERA: 48 MP + 8 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP in back & Dual CAMERA 32 MP + 8 MP in front.
Huawei Nova 7 Pro offers a 6.57-inch OLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, The Huawei Nova 7 Pro Run EMUI 10 based on Android 10 Pie and comes in 5 Colors (Black, Red, Purple, Green, Blue). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. The Huawei Nova 7 Pro Price is about 680 EURO.
- Flash Huawei Nova 7 Pro Firmware: Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei Nova 7 Pro USB Driver: Download Huawei Nova 7 Pro USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei Nova 7 Pro Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei Nova 7 Pro device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|JER-AN10-CUST 10.1.1.116(C735)||Android 10||FullOTA|
|JER-AN10-PRELOAD 10.1.1.1(C00R5)||Android 10||OTA|
|JER-AN10-PRELOADC00R41B2 (10.1.1.2)||Android 10||OTA|
|JER-AN10-PRELOAD 10.1.1.1(C735R4)||Android 10||OTA|
Backup Huawei Nova 7 Pro
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei Nova 7 Pro Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tap Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei Nova 7 Pro
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tap on OK to finish.