if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei Nova 6 SE Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei Nova 6 SE if it is stuck on the Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in boot loop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei Nova 6 SE powered by Octa-core 2×2.27 GHz & 6×1.88 GHz Kirin 810 chipset, the device has 8 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. Huawei Nova 6 SE comes with a single camera 16 MP in front & quad CAMERA 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP in back.
Huawei Nova 6 SE offers a 6.40-inch LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2310 pixels, The Huawei Nova 6 SE Run EMUI 10 based on Android 10 and comes in 3 Colors (Black, Emerald Green, Light Pink/Blue). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 4200 mAh battery. The Huawei Nova 6 SE Price is about 280 EURO.
- Flash Huawei Nova 6 SE Stock Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei Nova 6 SE USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei Nova 6 SE USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei Nova 6 SE Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fits only for your Huawei Nova 6 SE device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|JNY-AL10 10.1.0.201(C00E200R5P1)||Android 10||FullOTA|
|JNY-LGRP2-OVS 10.1.0.311||Android 10||FullOTA|
|JNY-LGRP1-CHN 10.1.0.230||Android 10||FullOTA|
Backup Huawei Nova 6 SE
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei Nova 6 SE Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images. videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tap Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei Nova 6 SE
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed-up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images. videos…)
- Finally, tap on OK to finish.