if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei Nova 5z Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei Nova 5z if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in boot loop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei Nova 5z powered by Octa-core 2×2.27 GHz & 6×1.88 GHz Kirin 810 chipset, the device has 6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. Huawei Nova 5z comes with A single-camera 32 MP in front & Quad CAMERA 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP in back.
Huawei Nova 5z offers a 6.26-inch LTPS IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, The Huawei Nova 5z Run EMUI 9.1 based on Android 9.0 Pie and comes in 3 Colors (Black, Aurora, Emerald Green). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. The Huawei Nova 5z Price is about 200 EURO.
- Flash Huawei Nova 5z Stock Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei Nova 5z USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei Nova 5z USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei Nova 5z Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei Nova 5z device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|SPN-AL00 SAIPAN-AL00A 18.104.22.168(C00E151R3P1)||Android 9 Pie||FullOTA|
|SPN-LGRP1-CHN 22.214.171.124||Android 9 Pie||FullOTA|
|SPN-LGRP1-CHN 126.96.36.199||Android 9 Pie||FullOTA|
|SPN-LGRP1-CHN 188.8.131.52||Android 9 Pie||OTA|
|SPN-LGRP1-CHN 184.108.40.206||Android 9 Pie||FullOTA|
|SPN-AL00-PRELOADC00R7B3 (220.127.116.11)||Android 9 Pie||OTA|
|SPN-AL00-PRELOADC00R3B2 (18.104.22.168)||Android 9 Pie||OTA|
|SPN-AL10-PRELOADC00R61B1 (10.0.1.1)||Android 10||OTA|
|SPN-LGRP1-CHN1B102-log (10.0.1.102)||Android 10||FullOTA|
|SPN-AL00-PRELOADC00R61B1 (10.0.1.1)||Android 10||OTA|
|Saipan-AL00-PRELOADC00R6B2 (22.214.171.124) SPN-AL00-PRELOADC00R6B2 (126.96.36.199)||Android 9 Pie||OTA|
|Saipan-AL00A-PRELOADC00R2B3 (188.8.131.52) SPN-AL00-PRELOADC00R2B3 (184.108.40.206)||Android 9 Pie||OTA|
Backup Huawei Nova 5z
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei Nova 5z Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei Nova 5z
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tap on OK to finish.