if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei Nova 5T Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei Nova 5T if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in boot loop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei Nova 5T powered by Octa-core 2×2.6 GHz & 2×1.92 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 980 chipset, the device has 6/8 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. Huawei Nova 5T comes with Quad CAMERA: 48 MP + 12 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP in back & 32 MP in front.
Huawei Nova 5T offers a 6.26-inch IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, The Huawei Nova 5T Run EMUI 9.0 based on Android 9.0 Pie and comes in 3 Colors (Peacock Blue, Midnight Black, Pearl White). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 3750 mAh battery. The Huawei Nova 5T Price is about 320 EURO.
- Flash Huawei Nova 5T Firmware: Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei Nova 5T USB Driver: Download Huawei Nova 5T USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei Nova 5T Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei Nova 5T device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|YAL-L21 YAL-L61 YALE-L61A 220.127.116.11(C431E3R1P2)||Android 9.0 Pie||FullOTA|
|YAL-L21 YALE-L21A 18.104.22.168(C431E2R5P1)||Android 9.0 Pie||FullOTA|
|YAL-L21 YAL-L61 YALE-L61A 22.214.171.124(C431E3R1P2)||Android 9.0 Pie||FullOTA|
|YAL-L21 YALE-L61A 126.96.36.199(C432E3R1P1)||Android 9.0 Pie||FullOTA|
|YAL-L21 YAL-L61 Yale-L61C 188.8.131.52(C10E2R1P2)||Android 9.0 Pie||FullOTA|
|YAL-L21-PRELOADC185R2B1 (184.108.40.206)||Android 9.0 Pie||OTA|
|YAL-L21-PRELOADC605R3B1 (220.127.116.11)||Android 9.0 Pie||OTA|
|Android 9.0 Pie||OTA|
Backup Huawei Nova 5T
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei Nova 5T LiteStock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tap Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei Nova 5T
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tap on OK to finish.
Read also: How to Bypass FRP Huawei Nova 5T