if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei Nova 5i Pro Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei Nova 5i Pro if it is stuck on the Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in boot loop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei Nova 5i Pro powered by Octa-core 2×2.27 GHz & 6×1.88 GHz Kirin 810 chipset, the device has 6/8 GB RAM and 128/256 GB ROM. Huawei Nova 5i Pro comes with a single camera 32 MP in front & quad CAMERA 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP in back.
Huawei Nova 5i Pro offers a 6.76-inch LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, The Huawei Nova 5i Pro Run EMUI 9.1 based on Android 9 Pie and comes in 3 Colors (Black, Aurora, Emerald Green). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. The Huawei Nova 5i Pro Price is about 290 EURO.
- Flash Huawei Nova 5i Pro Stock Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei Nova 5i Pro USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei Nova 5i Pro USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei Nova 5i Pro Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fits only for your Huawei Nova 5i Pro device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|SPN-TL00 Saipan-TL00-BD 188.8.131.52||Android 9 Pie||FullOTA|
|Saipan-AL00A 10.1.0.94(C00E90R7P1)||Android 10||FullOTA|
|SPN-AL00 Saipan-AL00A 184.108.40.206(C00E151R3P1)||Android 9||FullOTA|
|SPN-AL00 SPN-TL00 Saipan-AL00A-BD 220.127.116.11||Android 10||FullOTA|
Backup Huawei Nova 5i Pro
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei Nova 5i Pro Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images. videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tap Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei Nova 5i Pro
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed-up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images. videos…)
- Finally, tap on OK to finish.