if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei Nexus 6P Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei Nexus 6P if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in bootloop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei Nexus 6P powered by Octa-core 4×1.55 GHz & 4×2.0 GHz Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 chipset, the device has 3 GB RAM and 32/64/128 GB ROM. Huawei Nexus 6P comes with camera 8 MP in front & 12.3 MP in back.
Huawei Nexus 6P offers a 5.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels, The Huawei Nexus 6P Run Android 8.1.0 Oreo and comes in 3 Colors (Aluminum, Graphite, Frost). and is powered by Non-removable Li-Po 3450 mAh battery. The Huawei Nexus 6P Price is about 300 EURO.
Read also: How to ROOT Huawei Nexus 6P
- Flash Huawei Nexus 6P Stock Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei Nexus 6P USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei Nexus 6P USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei Nexus 6P Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei Nexus 6P device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|OPM5.171019.017, Softbank||8.1.0 Oreo||FullOTA|
|OPM5.171019.015, Softbank||8.1.0 Oreo||FullOTA|
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei Nexus 6P Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei Nexus 6P
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tab on OK to finish.