if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei MediaPad T5 Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei MediaPad T5 if it is stuck on the Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in the boot loop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei MediaPad T5 powered by Octa-core 4×2.36 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Kirin 659 chipset, the device has 2/3 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. Huawei MediaPad T5 comes with a 2 MP Camera in front & 5 MP in back.
Huawei MediaPad T5 offers a 10.10-inch IPS LCD with a resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels, The Huawei MediaPad T5 Run EMUI 8 based on Android 8.0 Oreo and comes in 2 Colors (Black, Champagne Gold). and powered by a non-removable Li-Po 5100 mAh battery.
- Flash Huawei MediaPad T5 Stock Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei MediaPad T5 USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei MediaPad T5 USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei MediaPad T5 Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei MediaPad T5 device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|AGS2-L09EEAC109B318 (188.8.131.528)||8.0.0 Oreo|
|AGS2-L09OCEC635B318 (184.108.40.2068)||8.0.0 Oreo|
|AGS2-L09OCEC10B317 (220.127.116.117)||8.0.0 Oreo|
|AGS2-W09OCEC432B318 (18.104.22.1688)||8.0.0 Oreo|
|AGS2-W09OCEC431B317 (22.214.171.1247)||8.0.0 Oreo|
|AGS2-W09OCEC432B310 (126.96.36.1990)||8.0.0 Oreo|
Backup Huawei MediaPad T5
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei MediaPad T5 Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tap Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei MediaPad T5
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tap on OK to finish.