if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei MediaPad M2 Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei MediaPad M2 if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in bootloop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei MediaPad M2 powered by Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz & 4×1.5 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 650 chipset, the device has 2/3 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM, up to 256 GB via microSD. Huawei MediaPad M2 comes with 2 MP in front & 8 MP in back.
Huawei MediaPad M2 offers an 8.0-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1200 x 1920 pixels, The Huawei MediaPad M2 Run Emotion UI 3.1 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop and comes in 2 Colors (Silver, Gold). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 4800 mAh battery. The Huawei MediaPad M2 Price is about 250 EURO.
Read also: How to ROOT Huawei Mediapad M2 8.0
- Flash Huawei MediaPad M2 Stock Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei MediaPad M2 USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei MediaPad M2 USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei MediaPad M2 Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. This stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei MediaPad M2 device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Release Date||Android OS||Download|
|M2-A01L V100R001C170B009 CUSTC170D001||2018.03.28||5.1 Lollipop||FULLOTA|
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei MediaPad M2 Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your Home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei MediaPad M2
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK.
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data.
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…).
- Finally, tab on OK to finish.