if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei MediaPad 7 Youth Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei MediaPad 7 Youth if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in boot loop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei MediaPad 7 Youth powered by Dual-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A9 chipset, the device has 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM, up to 32 GB via microSD. Huawei MediaPad 7 Youth comes with 3.15 MP in back Camera.
Huawei MediaPad 7 Youth offers a 7.00-inch TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 600 x 1024 pixels, The Huawei MediaPad 7 Youth Run Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean and comes in 2 Colors (Black, Silver). and powered by Non-removable Li-Po 4100 mAh battery.
- Flash Huawei MediaPad 7 Youth Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei MediaPad 7 Youth USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei MediaPad 7 Youth USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei MediaPad 7 Youth Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei MediaPad 7 Youth device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|S7-701u V100R001C170B002||4.1.2 Jelly Bean||FullOTA|
|S7-701u||4.1.2 Jelly Bean||FullOTA|
|S7-701u 4.1||4.1.2 Jelly Bean||FullOTA|
|S7-701u 4.1 B008||4.1.2 Jelly Bean||FullOTA|
|S7-701u 2014-10-03 B005||4.1.2 Jelly Bean||FullOTA|
|S7-701u 2013-08-13||4.1.2 Jelly Bean||FullOTA|
|S7-701u 2015-05-04||4.1.2 Jelly Bean||FullOTA|
|S7-701w 2013-08-13||4.1.2 Jelly Bean||FullOTA|
Backup Huawei MediaPad 7 Youth
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei MediaPad 7 Youth Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei MediaPad 7 Youth
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tab on OK to finish.