if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei MediaPad 7 Vogue Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei MediaPad 7 Vogue if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in boot loop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei MediaPad 7 Vogue powered by Quad-core 1.2 GHz Huawei K3V2 chipset, the device has 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM, up to 32 GB via microSD. Huawei MediaPad 7 Vogue comes with VGA Camera in front & 3.15 MP in back.
Huawei MediaPad 7 Vogue offers a 7.00-inch IPS LCD with a resolution of 600 x 1024 pixels, The Huawei MediaPad 7 Vogue Run Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and comes in 2 Colors (Black, White). and powered by Non-removable Li-Po 4100 mAh battery.
- Flash Huawei MediaPad 7 Vogue Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei MediaPad 7 Vogue USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei MediaPad 7 Vogue USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei MediaPad 7 Vogue Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei MediaPad 7 Vogue device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|S7-301u B012||4.1 Jelly Bean||FullOTA|
|S7-301u||4.1 Jelly Bean||FullOTA|
|S7-601u 4.1 B007||4.1 Jelly Bean||FullOTA|
|S7-601u B101||4.1 Jelly Bean||FullOTA|
|S7-601u B001||4.1 Jelly Bean||FullOTA|
|S7-601u B009||4.1 Jelly Bean||FullOTA|
|S7-601w 2013-11-18||4.1 Jelly Bean||FullOTA|
Backup Huawei MediaPad 7 Vogue
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei MediaPad 7 Vogue Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei MediaPad 7 Vogue
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tab on OK to finish.