if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei MatePad T8 Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei MatePad T8 if it is stuck on the Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in the boot loop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei MatePad T8 powered by Octa-core 4×2.2 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Kirin 710F chipset, the device has 2 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. Huawei MatePad T8 comes with a single camera 2 MP in front & a single CAMERA 5 MP in the back.
Huawei MatePad T8 offers an 8.00-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 800 x 1280 pixels, The Huawei MatePad T8 Run EMUI 10 based on Android 10 and comes in 1 Color (Deepsea Blue). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 5100 mAh battery. The Huawei MatePad T8 Price is about 100 EURO.
- Flash Huawei MatePad T8 Stock Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei MatePad T8 USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei MatePad T8 USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei MatePad T8 Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei MatePad T8 device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|Kobe2-W09A 10.1.0.124(C432E3R1P3)||Android 10||FullOTA|
How to Backup & restore Huawei MatePad T8
- In the Settings Go to System & updates ==> Backup & restore ==> Back up to Google.
- Turn on Back up to Google ==> Back button ==> Backup account.
- Select your backup account ==> OK ==> Return to the Settings menu ==> Users & accounts.
- Google ==> Sync now ==> wait until your information will be synchronized.
- If you want to restore the backup go to:
- Users & accounts ==> Google ==> Sync now ==> wait until your information will be restore.