if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei MatePad T10 Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei MatePad T10 if it is stuck on the Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in the boot loop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei MatePad T10 powered by Octa-core 1.7 GHz Huawei HiSilicon Kirin 710A chipset, the device has 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. Huawei MatePad T10 comes with a single camera 2 MP in front & a single CAMERA 5 MP in the back.
Huawei MatePad T10 offers a 9.70-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1280×800 pixels, The Huawei MatePad T10 Run EMUI 10.1 based on Android 10 and comes in 1 Color (BLACK). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 5100 mAh battery. The Huawei MatePad T10 Price is about 150 EURO.
- Flash Huawei MatePad T10 Stock Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei MatePad T10 USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei MatePad T10 Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei MatePad T10 device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|Agassi3-W09A 10.1.0.160 C185E2R1P1||Android 10||FullOTA|
|AgassiR-L09A 10.1.0.111(C432E2R1P2)||Android 10||FullOTA|
How to Backup & restore Huawei MatePad T10
- In the Settings Go to System & updates ==> Backup & restore ==> Back up to Google.
- Turn on Back up to Google ==> Back button ==> Backup account.
- Select your backup account ==> OK ==> Return to the Settings menu ==> Users & accounts.
- Google ==> Sync now ==> wait until your information will be synchronized.
- If you want to restore the backup go to:
- Users & accounts ==> Google ==> Sync now ==> wait until your information will be restore.