if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei MatePad Pro Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei MatePad Pro if it is stuck on the Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in the boot loop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei MatePad Pro powered by Octa-core 2×2.86 GHz & 2×2.09 GHz & 4×1.86 GHz Kirin 990 chipset, the device has 6/8 GB RAM and 128/256/512 GB ROM. Huawei MatePad Pro comes with a Single CAMERA: 13 MP in back & 8 MP in front.
Huawei MatePad Pro offers a 10.80-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels, The Huawei MatePad Pro Run EMUI 10.1 based on Android 10 and comes in 4 Colors (Gray, White, Green, Orange). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 7250 mAh battery. The Huawei MatePad Pro Price is about 450 EURO.
- Flash Huawei MatePad Pro Stock Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei MatePad Pro USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei MatePad Pro USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei MatePad Pro Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei MatePad Pro device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|Marx-AL09A 10.1.0.176(C432E135R1P135)||Android 10||FullOTA|
How to Backup & restore Huawei MatePad Pro
- In the Settings Go to System & updates ==> Backup & restore ==> Back up to Google.
- Turn on Back up to Google ==> Back button ==> Backup account.
- Select your backup account ==> OK ==> Return to the Settings menu ==> Users & accounts.
- Google ==> Sync now ==> wait until your information will be synchronized.
- If you want to restore the backup go to:
- Users & accounts ==> Google ==> Sync now ==> wait until your information will be restore.