if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei Mate Xs Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei Mate Xs if it is stuck on the Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in the boot loop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei Mate Xs powered by Octa-core 2×2.86 GHz & 2×2.36 GHz & 4×1.95 GHz Kirin 990 5G chipset, the device has 8 GB RAM and 512 GB ROM. Huawei Mate Xs comes with a Quad CAMERA 40 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + TOF 3D camera in the back.
Huawei Mate Xs offers an 8.00-inch Foldable OLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 2200 x 2480 pixels, The Huawei Mate Xs Run EMUI 10 based on Android 10 and comes in 1 Color (Interstellar Blue). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery. The Huawei Mate Xs Price is about 2500 EURO.
- Flash Huawei Mate Xs Stock Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei Mate Xs USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei Mate Xs USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Read also: Download Huawei MTK Secure Boot DA File
Download Huawei Mate Xs Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei Mate Xs device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|TAH-AN00M 10.1.0.120 C00E115R3P7||Android 10||FullOTA|
|Tahiti-AN00DX 10.1.0.120 C00E115R3P7||Android 10||FullOTA|
|Tahiti-N29DX 10.1.0.151(C432E4R2P1)||Android 10||FullOTA|
|TAH-LGRP1-CHN 10.0.1.125||Android 10||OTA|
|TAH-LGRP1-CHN 10.0.1.125||Android 10||FullOTA|
|TAH-LGRP1-CHN 10.0.1.123||Android 10||FullOTA|
|TAH-AN00-CUSTC001B122 (10.0.1.122)||Android 10||OTA|
How to Backup & restore Huawei Mate Xs
- In the Settings Go to System & updates ==> Backup & restore ==> Back up to Google.
- Turn on Back up to Google ==> Back button ==> Backup account.
- Select your backup account ==> OK ==> Return to the Settings menu ==> Users & accounts.
- Google ==> Sync now ==> wait until your information will be synchronized.
- If you want to restore the backup go to:
- Users & accounts ==> Google ==> Sync now ==> wait until your information will be restore.