if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei Mate X2 Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei Mate X2 if it is stuck on the Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in bootloop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei Mate X2 powered by Octa-core 1×2.58 GHz & 3×2.40 GHz & 4×1.84 GHz Kirin 985 5G chipset, the device has 8 GB RAM and 128/256 GB ROM.
Huawei Mate X2 comes with QUAD CAMERA: 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP in back & 16 MP in front. Huawei Mate X2 offers a 6.72-inch OLED with a resolution of 1236 x 2676 pixels, The Huawei Mate X2 Run EMUI 11 based on Android 10 and comes in 4 Colors (Black, Blue, Green, White). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. The Huawei Mate X2 Price is about 799 EURO.
- Flash Huawei Mate X2 Firmware: Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei Mate X2 USB Driver: Download Huawei Mate X2 USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei Mate X2 Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fits only for your Huawei Mate X2 device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|TET-AN00 22.214.171.124(C00E165R10P2)||Android 11||FullOTA|
|TET-AN00 126.96.36.199(SP2C00E165R10P2)||Android 11||FullOTA|
Backup Huawei Mate X2
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei Mate X2 Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images. videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tap Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei Mate X2
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your backup data
- You can choose a location to restore backed-up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images. videos…)
- Finally, tap on OK to finish.