if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei Mate S Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei Mate S if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in bootloop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei Mate S powered by Octa-core 4×2.2 GHz & 4×1.5 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 935 chipset, the device has 3 GB RAM and 32/64/128 GB ROM, up to 256 GB via microSD. Huawei Mate S comes with camera 8 MP in front & 13 MP in back.
Huawei Mate S offers a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, The Huawei Mate S Run Emotion UI 3.1 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and comes in 3 Colors (Luxurious Gold, Mystic Champagne, Titanium Grey). and powered by Non-removable Li-Po 2700 mAh battery. The Huawei Mate S Price is about 350 EURO.
- Flash Huawei Mate S Stock Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei Mate S USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei Mate S USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei Mate S Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei Mate S device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Release Date||Android OS||Download|
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei Mate S Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei Mate S
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tab on OK to finish.
Read also: How to ROOT Huawei Mate S