if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei Mate 30 Pro Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei Mate 30 Pro if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in boot loop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
The Huawei Mate 30 Pro powered by Octa-core 2×2.86 GHz & 2×2.09 GHz & 4×1.86 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 990 chipset, the device has 8 GB RAM and 128/256 GB ROM. Huawei Mate 30 Pro comes with Quad CAMERA: 40 MP + 40 MP + 8 MP + TOF 3D in back & Dual CAMERA 32 MP in front.
The Huawei Mate 30 Pro offers a 6.53-inch OLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1176 x 2400 pixels, The Huawei Mate 30 Pro Run EMUI 10 based on Android 10 and comes in 4 Colors (Black, Space Silver, Cosmic Purple, Emerald Green). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery. The Huawei Mate 30 Pro Price is about 864 EURO.
How to Understand Huawei Mobiles Firmware REGION/COUNTRY Code to Help find the Exact Huawei software upgrade version.
Ex: firmware with version TAS-AL00C170B150
TAS-AL00: is Device model
C170: is region/country/provider version
B150: is Build version / Firmware Version
So this firmware is for Huawei Mate 30 Pro device with model TAS-AL00 Which is marketed in Russia.
|C00||China||C07||ATT USA||C21||Telefonica / O2|
|C02||Europe Vodafone||C10||Russia||C40||Czech Republic Telefonica / O2|
|C85||T-Mobile USA||C170||Russia||C55||Italia TIM|
|C86||Spain Yoigo||C112||Latin America||C151||India|
|C123||Switzerland||C183||New Zealand||C185||Middle East & Africa|
|C209||Asia (Pacific)||C432||Europe||C636||Asia (Pacific)|
|C675||India||C900||General Free intern. Version|
- Flash Huawei Mate 30 Pro Firmware: Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro USB Driver: Download Huawei Mate 30 Pro USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei Mate 30 Pro Update.
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei Mate 30 Pro device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|LIO-L29 10.0.0.173(C432) [RootFile]||FullOTA|
|Lion-L29C 10.0.0.193(C432E6R8P1)||Android 10||FullOTA|
|Lion-LGRP1-CHN 10.0.0.901||Android 10||FullOTA|
|LIO-LGRP3-CHN 10.1.0.126||Android 10||OTA|
|LIO-LGRP3-CHN 10.1.0.126||Android 10||FullOTA|
|LIO-AN00-PRELOAD 10.0.0.2(C00R7)||Android 10||OTA|
ALL Mate 30 Pro Series:
LIO-L29 (EU 4G)
LIO-N29 (EU 5G)
LIO-AL00 (CN Netcom 4G)
LIO-AL10 (CN Netcom 4G)
LIO-AN00 (CN Netcom 5G)
LIO-AN00P (CN Netcom 5G “RS Porsche Design”)
LIO-TL00 (CN Telecom 4G)
LIO-TN00 (CN Telecom 5G)
Backup Huawei Mate 30 Pro
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei Mate 30 Pro LiteStock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tap Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei Mate 30 Pro
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tap on OK to finish.