if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei Honor 6C Pro Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei Honor 6C Pro if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in bootloop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei Honor 6C Pro powered by Octa-core 4×1.5 GHz & 4×1.0 GHz MediaTek MT6750 chipset, the device has 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM, up to 256 GB via microSD, Huawei Honor 6C Pro comes with 8 MP in front & 13 MP in back.
Huawei Honor 6C Pro offers a 5.2-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, The Huawei Honor 6C Pro Run EMUI 5.1 based on Android 7.0 Nougat and comes in 3 Colors (Black, Blue, Gold). and powered by Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. The Huawei Honor 6C Pro Price is about 220 EURO.
Read also: How to Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Honor 6C Pro
- Flash Huawei Honor 6C Pro Stock Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei Honor 6C Pro USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei Honor 6C Pro USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei Honor 6C Pro Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei Honor 6C Pro device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|JMM-L22HN Jimmy-L22HNC432B133||7.0 Nougat||FullOTA|
|JMM-L22 Jimmy-L22HN C432B132||7.0 Nougat||FullOTA|
|JMM-L22 Jimmy-L22HNC432B136||7.0 Nougat||FullOTA|
|JMM-L22 Jimmy-L22HNC10B133||7.0 Nougat||FullOTA|
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei Honor 6C Pro Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei Honor 6C Pro
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your backup data
- You can choose a location to restore backed-up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images. videos…)
- Finally, tap on OK to finish.
Read also: How to ROOT Huawei Honor 6C Pro