if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei Honor 4A Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei Honor 4A if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in boot loop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei Honor 4A powered by Quad-core 1.1 GHz Qualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210 chipset, the device has 1/2 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM, up to 256 GB via microSD. Huawei Honor 4A comes with 2 MP Camera in front & 8 MP in back.
Huawei Honor 4A offers a 5.00-inch IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, The Huawei Honor 4A Run Android 5.1 Lollipop and comes in 3 Colors (White, Black, Gold). and powered by Non-removable Li-Po 2200 mAh battery.
- Flash Huawei Honor 4A Firmware: Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei Honor 4A USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei Honor 4A USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei Honor 4A Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei Honor 4A device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|SCL-U31 C185B140||5.1 Lollipop||FullOTA|
|SCL-L02 C100B130CUSTC183D001||5.1 Lollipop||FullOTA|
|SCL-U31 C900B130CUSTC185D002||5.1 Lollipop||FullOTA|
|SCL-L03 C469B130CUSTC110D001||5.1 Lollipop||FullOTA|
Backup Huawei Honor 4A
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei Honor 4A Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei Honor 4A
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tab on OK to finish.