if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei GR5 2017 Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei GR5 2017 if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in boot loop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei GR5 2017 powered by Octa-core 4×2.1 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 655 chipset, the device has 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM, up to 256 GB via microSD. Huawei GR5 2017 comes with camera 8 MP in front & Dual camera: 12 MP + 2 MP in back.
Huawei GR5 2017 offers a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, The Huawei GR5 2017 Run EMUI 5.0 based on Android 7.0 Nougat and comes in 3 Colors (Gray, Gold, Silver). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 3340 mAh battery. The Huawei GR5 2017 Price is about 180 EURO.
- Flash Huawei GR5 2017 Stock Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei GR5 2017 USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei GR5 2017 USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei GR5 2017 Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei GR5 2017 device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|BLL-L21 Berlin-L21 C10B383 EMUI5.0.1 05014CYS Dload||6.0 Marshmallow||FullOTA|
|BLL-L21 Berlin-L21C10B388||7.0 Nougat||FullOTA|
|BLL-L21 Berlin-L21C10B387||7.0 Nougat||FullOTA|
|BLL-L21 Berlin-L21C10B386||7.0 Nougat||FullOTA|
|BLL-L21 Berlin-L21C10B385||7.0 Nougat||FullOTA|
|BLL-L21 Berlin-L21 C10B383||7.0 Nougat||FullOTA|
Backup Huawei GR5 2017
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei GR5 2017 Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei GR5 2017
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tab on OK to finish.