if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei G7 Plus Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei G7 Plus if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in bootloop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei G7 Plus powered by Octa-core 4×1.5 GHz & 1.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 chipset, the device has 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM, up to 256 GB via microSD. Huawei G7 Plus comes with camera 5 MP in front & 13 MP in back.
Huawei G7 Plus offers a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, The Huawei G7 Plus Run Emotion UI 3.1 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and comes in 3 Colors (Gray, Silver, Gold). and powered by Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. The Huawei G7 Plus Price is about 200 EURO.
Read also: How to ROOT Huawei G7 Plus
- Flash Huawei G7 Plus Stock Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei G7 Plus USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei G7 Plus USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei G7 Plus Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei G7 Plus device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|RIO-AL00 M120 Board Software||Android 5.1||FullOTA|
|RIO-UL00 C705B225 Firmware China||Android 5.1||FullOTA|
|RIO-TL00 C01B392 Firmware China||Android 6.0 Marshmallow||FullOTA|
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei G7 Plus Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei G7 Plus
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tab on OK to finish.
Read also: How to Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei G7 Plus