if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei Enjoy 6s Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei Enjoy 6s if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in bootloop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei Enjoy 6s powered by Octa-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 chipset, the device has 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. Huawei Enjoy 6s comes with 5 MP Camera in front & 13 MP in back.
Huawei Enjoy 6s offers a 5.0-inch OLED LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, The Huawei Enjoy 6s Run Android 6.0 Marshmallow and comes in 3 Colors (Gold, Silver, Pink). and powered by non-removable Li-Po 3020 mAh battery.
- Flash Huawei Enjoy 6s Stock Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei Enjoy 6s USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei Enjoy 6s USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei Enjoy 6s Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei Enjoy 6s device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|DIG Diego-TL10C01B210||6.0 Marshmallow||FullOTA|
|Diego-TL10 Diego-TL10MMRC01B204||6.0 Marshmallow||FullOTA|
|Diego-TL10 Diego-TL10C01B210||6.0 Marshmallow||FullOTA|
|Diego-TL10 Diego-TL10C01B201||6.0 Marshmallow||FullOTA|
|Diego-TL10 Diego-TL10C01B200||6.0 Marshmallow||FullOTA|
|Diego-TL10 Diego-TL10C01B193||6.0 Marshmallow||FullOTA|
|Diego-TL10 Diego-TL10C01B200||6.0 Marshmallow||OTA|
|Diego-TL10 Diego-TL10C01B201||6.0 Marshmallow||OTA|
|Diego-TL10 Diego-TL10C01B210||6.0 Marshmallow||OTA|
|Diego-TL10 Diego-TL10MMRC01B204||6.0 Marshmallow||OTA|
Backup Huawei Enjoy 6s
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei Enjoy 6s Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei Enjoy 6s
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tab on OK to finish.