if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei Ascend G7 Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei Ascend G7 if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in bootloop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei Ascend G7 powered by Quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 chipset, the device has 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM, up to 32 GB via microSD. Huawei Ascend G7 comes with camera 5 MP in front & 13 MP in back.
Huawei Ascend G7 offers a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, The Huawei Ascend G7 Run Emotion UI 3.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and comes in 2 Colors (Black, white). and powered by Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery. The Huawei Ascend G7 Price is about 260 EURO.
Read also: How to Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Ascend G7
- Flash Huawei Ascend G7 Stock Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei Ascend G7 USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei Ascend G7 USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei Ascend G7 Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei Ascend G7 device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|G760-UL20 V100R001CHNC00B258||Android 5||FullOTA|
|G760-L03 V100R001C00B251||Android 5||FullOTA|
|G760-L03 V100R001C119B261 EMUI 3.0 4.4.4 Dload||Android 4||FullOTA|
|G760-L01 V100R001C00B270||Android 5||FullOTA|
|G760-L01 V100R001C00B270 Board Software||Android 5||FullOTA|
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei Ascend G7 Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei Ascend G7
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tab on OK to finish.
Read also: How to ROOT Huawei Ascend G7
Make an Article about how to make a back up and restore. Great help. Thanks for nothing.