if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Huawei Ascend D2 Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei Ascend D2 if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in boot loop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei Ascend D2 powered by Quad-core 1.5 GHz Huawei K3V2 chipset, the device has 2 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM, Huawei Ascend D2 comes with 1.3 MP Camera in front & 13 MP in back.
Huawei Ascend D2 offers a 5.00-inch IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, The Huawei Ascend D2 Run Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and comes in 2 Colors (Crystal Blue, Pure White). and powered by removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
- Flash Huawei Ascend D2 Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei Ascend D2 USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei Ascend D2 USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei Ascend D2 Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei Ascend D2 device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|D2-6070 M01A001||4.1 Jelly Bean||FullOTA|
|D2-6070_M01A001||4.1 Jelly Bean||FullOTA|
|D2-0082 V100R001C00B220 Russia||Android 4||FullOTA|
|D2-0082 V100R001C00B016||Android 4||FullOTA|
|D2-5000 V100R001C00B206||Android 4||FullOTA|
|D2-0082 V100R001C00B222 Belarus Life||Android 4||FullOTA|
|D2-0082 V100R001C00B220 Northeast Europe||Android 4||FullOTA|
Backup Huawei Ascend D2
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei Ascend D2 Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei Ascend D2
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tab on OK to finish.