if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Honor Play 8A Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Honor Play 8A if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in bootloop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Honor Play 8A is also powered by Octa-core 4×2.3 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz MediaTek MT6765 Helio P35 chipset, the device has 3 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM, up to 1 TB via microSD. Honor Play 8A comes with 8 MP in front & Single camera 13 MP in back.
Honor Play 8A offers a 6.09-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels, The Honor Play 8A Run EMUI 9 based on Android 9.0 Pie, and comes in 4 Colors (Black, Blue, Gold, Red). and powered by Non-removable Li-Po 3020 mAh battery.
- Flash Honor Play 8A Stock Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Honor Play 8A USB Driver: Download & Install Honor Play 8A USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your phone
Download Honor Play 8A Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Honor Play 8A device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|JAT-L29 Jakarta-L29A 184.108.40.206(C432E5R2P1)||9.0 Pie||FullOTA|
|JAT-L29 Jakarta-L29A 220.127.116.11(EEAC55E8R1P7)||9.0 Pie||FullOTA|
|JAT-L29 Jakarta-L29A 18.104.22.168(C432E5R2P1)||9.0 Pie||FullOTA|
|JAT-L29 Jakarta-L29A 22.214.171.124(C55E7R1P7)||9.0 Pie||FullOTA|
|JAT-L29 Jakarta-L29A 126.96.36.199(C55E6R1P7)||9.0 Pie||FullOTA|
|JAT-L29 demo Jakarta-L29A 188.8.131.52D(C652E5R1P9)||9.0 Pie||FullOTA|
|JAT-LGRP2-OVS 184.108.40.206||9.0 Pie|
|Jakarta-AL00AC00E97R2P2B200 (220.127.116.11) JAT-LGRP1-CHNB200-log (18.104.22.168)||9.0 Pie|
|Jakarta-L29A-PRELOADC431R2B1 (22.214.171.124) JAT-L29-PRELOADC431R2B1 (126.96.36.199)||9.0 Pie|
|Jakarta-AL00AC00E97R2P2B200 (188.8.131.52) JAT-LGRP1-CHN 184.108.40.206||9.0 Pie|
|JAT-LGRP2-OVS 220.127.116.11||9.0 Pie|
|JAT-LGRP2-OVS 18.104.22.168||9.0 Pie|
|JAT-AL00C00E78R2P2B124-SP1 (22.214.171.124)||9.0 Pie|
|EMUI9.0.1 JAT-AL00-PRELOADC735R1B9 (126.96.36.199)||9.0 Pie|
|JAT-AL00C735E78R1P9B122D (188.8.131.52D)||9.0 Pie|
|EMUI9.0.1 JAT-TL00-PRELOADC01R2B2 (184.108.40.206)||9.0 Pie|
|EMUI9.0.1 JAT-TL00-PRELOADC790R1B9 (220.127.116.11)||9.0 Pie|
How To Backup Honor Play 8A
Backup all your important data before flashing the Honor Play 8A Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
How To Restore Honor Play 8A
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tab on OK to finish.