if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Honor 8S Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei Honor 8S if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in boot loop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei Honor 8S powered by Quad-core 2.0 GHz MediaTek mt6761 chipset, the device has 2/3 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM, up to 1 TB via microSD. Huawei Honor 8S comes with Single Camera 5 MP in front & Single Camera 13 MP in back.
Huawei Honor 8S offers a 5.71-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, The Huawei Honor 8S Run EMUI 9.0 based on Android 9.0 Pie and comes in 3 Colors (Black, Gold, Blue). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 3020 mAh battery. The Huawei Honor 8S Price is about 120 EURO.
- Flash Huawei Honor 8S Firmware: Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei Honor 8S USB Driver: Download Huawei Honor 8S USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei Honor 8S Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Honor 8S device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|KSA-LX9_184.108.40.2068 C185E2R5P1 EMUI9.1.0 05015UKW Dload||Android 9.0 Pie||FullOTA|
|KSA-LX9 220.127.116.118 C185E2R5P1||Android 9.0 Pie||FullOTA|
|KSA-LX9 KSA-L29 Katyusha-L29B 18.104.22.168 (C461E2R2P3)||Android 9.0 Pie|
|KSA-LX9 KSA-L29 Katyusha-L29B 22.214.171.124(C10E2R2P3)||Android 9.0 Pie|
|KSA-L29 Katyusha-L29B 126.96.36.199(C431E5R1P4)||Android 9.0 Pie|
|KSA-L03-CUSTC521B3 (188.8.131.52)||Android 9.0 Pie|
|KSA-LX9-PRELOAD 184.108.40.206(C185R4)||Android 9.0 Pie|
Backup Huawei Honor 8S
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei Honor 8S Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tap Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei Honor 8S
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tap on OK to finish.
Read also: Remove FRP Huawei/Honor Devices EMUI 9.1.0 without PC