if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Honor 7S Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Honor 7S if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in bootloop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Honor 7S powered by Quad-core 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6739 chipset, the device has 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM, up to 256 GB via microSD. Honor 7S comes with a Single camera: 24/5 MP in front & a Single camera: 13 MP in back.
Honor 7S offers a 5.45-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, The Honor 7S Run EMUI 8.1 based on Android 8.1 Oreo and comes in 3 Colors (Black, Gold, Blue). and powered by Non-removable Li-Ion 3020 mAh battery. The Honor 7S Price is about 110 EURO.
- Flash Honor 7S Stock Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Honor 7S USB Driver: Download & Install Honor 7S USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Honor 7S Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Honor 7S device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|DUA-L22C461B138 (220.127.116.11)||8.0.0 Oreo|
|DUA-LX3C469B134 (18.104.22.168)||8.0.0 Oreo|
|请自行修改 DUA-TL00C01B174 (22.214.171.124)||8.0.0 Oreo|
|请自行修改 DUA-AL00C00B174 (126.96.36.199)||8.0.0 Oreo|
|DUA-L22C461B136 (188.8.131.52)||8.0.0 Oreo|
|请自行修改 DUA-L22C432B150 (184.108.40.206)||8.0.0 Oreo|
|DUA-LX3C469B132 (220.127.116.11)||8.0.0 Oreo|
Backup all your important data before flashing the Honor 7S Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
Restore Honor 7S
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tab on OK to finish.
Read also: How to Bypass FRP Honor 7s