if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Honor 20 Pro Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei Honor 20 Pro if it is stuck on Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in bootloop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Huawei Honor 20 Pro powered by Octa-core 2×2.6 GHz & 2×1.92 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 980 chipset, the device has 8 GB RAM and 256 GB ROM. Huawei Honor 20 Pro comes with Quad CAMERA: 40 MP + 16 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP in back & 32 MP in front.
Huawei Honor 20 Pro offers a 6.40-inch IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2310 pixels, The Huawei Honor 20 Pro Run EMUI 9.1 based on Android 9.0 Pie and comes in 3 Colors (Phantom Blue, Phantom Black, Icelandic Illusion). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. The Huawei Honor 20 Pro Price is about 600 EURO.
- Flash Huawei Honor 20 Pro Firmware: Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei Honor 20 Pro USB Driver: Download Huawei Honor 20 Pro USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Huawei Honor 20 Pro Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei Honor 20 Pro device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|YAL-L41 YaleP-L41B 18.104.22.168 (C432E2R5P1)||Android 9.0 Pie||FullOTA|
|YAL-L41 YaleP-L41B 22.214.171.124(C10E2R3P1)||Android 9.0 Pie||FullOTA|
|YAL-L41 YaleP-L41B 126.96.36.199(C432E2R5P1)||Android 9.0 Pie||FullOTA|
|YAL-L41 YaleP-L41B 188.8.131.52(C10E2R3P1)||Android 9.0 Pie||FullOTA|
|Android 9.0 Pie||OTA|
|YAL-AL10-PRELOAD 184.108.40.206(C00R5)||Android 9.0 Pie||OTA|
|Android 9.0 Pie||OTA|
Backup Huawei Honor 20 Pro
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei Honor 20 Pro Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tab Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei Honor 20 Pro
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tab on OK to finish.