if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash Honor 10X Lite Stock firmware to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Honor 10X Lite, if it is stuck on the Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in the boot loop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Honor 10X Lite powered by Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Kirin 710A chipset, the device has 4 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. Honor 10X Lite comes with Quad CAMERA: 48 MP + 8 MP + + 2 MP + + 2 MP in back & 8 MP in front.
Honor 10X Lite offers a 6.67-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, The Honor 10X Lite Run Magic UI 3.1 based on Android 10 and comes in 3 Colors (Icelandic Frost, Midnight Black, Emerald Green). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. The Honor 10X Lite Price is about 250 EURO.
- Flash Honor 10X Lite Stock Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Honor 10X Lite USB Driver: Download & Install Honor 10X Lite USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download Honor 10X Lite Stock Firmware
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Honor 10X Lite device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|Dingdang-L29B 10.1.1.106 (C10E1R3P1)||Android 10||FullOTA|
How to Backup & restore Honor 10X Lite
- In the Settings Go to System & updates ==> Backup & restore ==> Back up to Google.
- Turn on Back up to Google ==> Back button ==> Backup account.
- Select your backup account ==> OK ==> Return to the Settings menu ==> Users & accounts.
- Google ==> Sync now ==> wait until your information will be synchronized.
- If you want to restore the backup go to:
- Users & accounts ==> Google ==> Sync now ==> wait until your information will be restore.