Huawei future devices won’t run the Google apps because Google doesn’t allow it to use Gapps (Youtube, Gmail, Google, Maps, Google assistant…) anymore, but right now there is no problem for Huawei P50 Pro devices to access to install Google Play Store and all Google services like Youtube, Google Maps, Google Drive, Gmail…
Huawei is the biggest smartphone brand. Around the world, Huawei had started their 5G research long before any other companies. For this reason, they have highly superior technology compared to other 5G vendors. This would hurt other US companies. So the US is looking for a way to destroy Huawei. They told all of their US company (Google) to stop supply Huawei with hardware and software. so Google ban on Huawei future devices including the Huawei P50 Pro are affected and will not have access to Google Play Store, as well as other Gapps. The ban will not affect Huawei devices that have already been released and will continue to have access to Google apps.
Google apps are software, their Gapps (Youtube, Gmail, Google, Maps, Google assistant…) is a license that they sell to Huawei to use on their P50 phones. So, according to the ban, it could not allow Huawei P50 Pro to use these apps anymore. The result is that Huawei has to accelerate its move to introduce its own Operating System to replace Google’s Android. so Huawei giving Huawei ‘AppGallery’ which is an alternative to Google play store and consist of more than 45000 Apps, So installing application won’t be a problem.
By the way, the Google apps are just apps that can be downloaded off the net, so in this article How to Install Google Play Store on your Huawei P50 Pro mobile in One-Click.
If looking for Install Google Play Store on your Huawei P50 Pro devices then there is a simple guide designed for the Huawei P50 Pro users out there. So, follow the guide below and see how to install Playstore in Huawei P50 Pro in simple steps.
Huawei P50 Pro Specs
Huawei P50 Pro powered by Octa-core 1×3.13 GHz & 3×2.54 GHz & 4×2.05 GHz Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 4G chipset, the device has 8/12 GB RAM and 128/256/512 GB ROM. Huawei P50 Pro comes with quad CAMERA: 64 MP + 50 MP + 40 MP + 13 MP in back & 13 MP in front. Huawei P50 Pro offers a 6.60-inch OLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1228 x 2700 pixels, The Huawei P50 Pro Run HarmonyOS 2.0 and comes in 5 Colors (Black, Gold, White, Pink, Blue). and is powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 4360 mAh battery. The Huawei P50 Pro Price is about 800 EURO.
How to Install Play Store on Huawei Huawei P50 Pro Via Ourplay.
- Download Ourplay app:
- Install Ourplay on your Huawei P50 Pro then click on Done
- Settings => Apps => Apps.
- Ourplay => Permissions => All permissions DENIED.
- Give permissions to all apps.
- Allow & Allow all the time for all apps
- Open Ourplay apps on your Huawei P50 Pro & follow the pic.
- Tap on the green button on all popup messages.
- Wait until the google play store finish installing on your Huawei P50 Pro.
- Click on google play store
- Wait until finish then click on Google play store again
- If the checking info crash, close all window & open Ourplay app again on your Huawei P50 Pro.
- Sign with your Gmail account on your Huawei P50 Pro.
- The Gmail account added successfully
- Click on Google play store, & that’s it, now you can Download & install any app you want on your Huawei P50 Pro device.
How to Install Play Store on Huawei P50 Pro Via GSpace.
- Download and Install GSpace app Form app Gallery:
- Gspace for all device
- Gspace32 for device 1/2 GB RAM
- Download GSpace apk all Versions:
- Google Space apk V1.0.2 // Google Space apk V1.0.5
- Install => Open => START.
- Google Play => SIGN IN => Sign in with your Gmail account.
- For the last update of Gspace you can open the Play store by:
- Google => Search bar => Search for Play Store => First Results
- Now you can search for any app in the play store to install it on your Huawei P50 Pro device.
- If the Gspace not working with you, you can go to GSpace APP INFO
- Storage => Clear cache => Force Stop.
- That’s it, now you can run the Google Play store on your Huawei P50 Pro device.
How to install Google Play Store on Huawei P50 Pro
1- Download and Install VMOS on your Huawei P50 Pro: VMOS software Virtual Machine
2- Confirm and Enter VMOS Pro.
3- Authorize ALL >> Got it >> Turn on Draw over other apps.
4- ALLOW >> ALLOW ONLY WHILE IN USE >>Experience the google.
5- Wait until the ROM VMOS PRO Install and booted.
6- click on The play Store and Sign in with your Gmail account.
7- Now you can install any apps from the Play Store on your Huawei P50 Pro device.
Read also: Unlock Huawei/Honor Bootloader For Free Via PotatoNV Tool 2021
This article gives false information. Huawei was not banned for the reasons that you give. That is a baseless conspiracy theory. The company was actually banned because as a division of the mainland China government, it’s devices are very dangerous and insecure
just politic game sir
Is there a way to have Google SERVICES on Huawei pro50. Apps can download but some insist on the Google services to work. Lame but we know GServices are trolls and much worst than any other app or Government in the world. Mean time while the world apps wake up, I have this services issue. How if possible do I manage this?