Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop and higher, it helps you keep your data safe if your Huawei Mate 20 X is lost or stolen, It’s a good thing that makes the stolen phone harder to use, but sometimes you can’t remember the Google Account information, and you need to access your Huawei Mate 20 X, Every phone, every system, and every android version has a certain way of Bypass Google FRP lock problem, Here’s How to Bypass FRP lock on Huawei Mate 20 X – Android 9.0 Pie.
How to Disable and Enable FRP (Factory Reset Protection):
If you have a Google account set up on your Huawei Mate 20 X, then FRP is active to your phone. To disable FRP, you just have to remove your Google account.
To Remove a Google account:
- Go to Settings ==> Accounts ==> Google.
- Then choose the added Google account.
- Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
To add a Google account:
- Go to Settings ==> Accounts ==> Add an account ==> Google.
- Then enter the email and password of your account.
huaweiflash.com not responsible for the misuse of this Tutorial
Huawei Mate 20 X Specifications:
Huawei Mate 20 X powered by Octa-core 2×2.6 GHz & 2×1.92 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 980 chipset, the device has 6 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. Huawei Mate 20 X comes with Triple CAMERA: 40 MP + 20 MP + 8 MP in front & 24 MP in back.
Huawei Mate 20 X offers a 7.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 x 2244 pixels, The Huawei Mate 20 X Run EMUI 9.0 based on Android 9.0 Pie and comes in 2 Colors (Midnight Blue, Phantom Silver). and powered by Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. The Huawei Mate 20 X Price is about 800 EURO.
- Turn on your Huawei Mate 20 X.
- Connect your Huawei mobile to a Wi-Fi network.
- Return to the Welcome screen and Tap on Emergency Call.
- Type this code: *#*#1357946#*#*
- This code Work only on android 9.0 Pie.
- A Settings page appears on your device.
- Swipe your finger from the left and tab on Setting Home.
- From Setting menu tab o Secure & Privacy.
- Tab on Lockscreen password & Set up a new lock screen Pin.
- Restart Huawei Mate 20 X & complete the setup process.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP lock on Huawei Mate 20 X – Android 9.0 Pie.
Read also: How to ROOT Huawei Mate 20 X