Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop and higher, it helps you keep your data safe if your Huawei Honor 7A is lost or stolen, It’s a good thing that makes the stolen phone harder to use, but sometimes you can’t remember the Google Account information, and you need to access your Honor 7A device, Every phone, every system, and every android version has a certain way of Bypass Google FRP lock problem, Here’s How to Bypass FRP lock on Honor 7A – Bypass Google Account.
Honor 7A Specifications:
Honor 7A powered by Octa-core 4×1.4 GHz & 4×1.1 GHz Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 chipset, the device has 2/3 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM, up to 256 GB via microSD. Honor 7A comes with 8 MP in front & Dual CAMERA: 13 MP + 2 MP in back. Honor 7A offers a 5.7-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, The Honor 7A Run EMUI 8.0 based on Android 8.0 Oreo and comes in 3 Colors (Black, Gold, Blue). and powered by Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery. The Honor 7A Price is about 120 EURO.
How to Disable and Enable FRP (Factory Reset Protection):
If you have a Google account set up on your Honor 7A device, then FRP is active to your phone. To disable FRP, you just have to remove your Google account.
To Remove a Google account:
- Go to Settings ==> Accounts ==> Google.
- Then choose the added Google account.
- Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
To add a Google account:
- Go to Settings ==> Accounts ==> Add an account ==> Google.
- Then enter the email and password of your account.
huaweiflash.com not responsible for the misuse of this Tutorial
Read also: How to Bypass FRP Honor 7s
How to Bypass FRP Honor 7A:
- Connect your Honor 7A mobile to the Wi-Fi network.
- Restart your Huawei device
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 15 seconds.
- After talkback tutorial appears swipe down to the right to open the global context menu.
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Suspend TalkBack.
- Then Tab on help & feedback.
- Tab on Get started with Voice Access & click on the video to play it on youtube app.
- Click on Share.
- A menu appears to choose Gmail.
- Click on Add an email address & choose Hotmail.
- Enter your email address & password & Sign in
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Setting === Manage accounts ===Accounts.
- Now in the Setting Menu go to Security & privacy.
- Click on Fingerprint ID.
- Choose a PIN code.
- Set up a lock screen Pin.
- Now Tab on New Fingerprint.
- Set up your Fingerprint then tap on OK.
- Go back to Setting === System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Select Reset all setting.
- Finally, Restart your Honor 7A.
You have successfully Bypass FRP lock on Honor 7A – Bypass Google Account.
Read also: How to Bypass FRP Huawei P30 lite