Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop and higher, it helps you keep your data safe if your Honor 7s is lost or stolen, It’s a good thing that makes the stolen phone harder to use, but sometimes you can’t remember the Google Account information, and you need to access your Honor 7s, Every phone, every system, and every android version has a certain way of Bypass Google FRP lock problem, Here’s How to Bypass FRP Honor 7s.
How to Disable and Enable FRP (Factory Reset Protection):
If you have a Google account set up on your Honor 7s, then FRP is active to your phone. To disable FRP, you just have to remove your Google account.
To Remove a Google account:
- Go to Settings ==> Accounts ==> Google.
- Then choose the added Google account.
- Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
To add a Google account:
- Go to Settings ==> Accounts ==> Add an account ==> Google.
- Then enter the email and password of your account.
huaweiflash.com not responsible for the misuse of this Tutorial
Honor 7s Specifications:
Honor 7s powered by Quad-core 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6739 chipset, the device has 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. Honor 7s comes with single CAMERA: 5 MP in front & 13 MP in back.
Honor 7s offers a 5.93-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, The Honor 7s Run EMUI 8.1 based on Android 8.1 Oreo and comes in 3 Colors (Black, Gold, Blue). and powered by Non-removable Li-Po 3020 mAh battery. The Honor 7s Price is about 110 EURO.
- Power on your Honor 7s.
- Connect your mobile to Wi-Fi.
- Restart your Honor 7s Device
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for a few seconds
- Swipe down to the right to open the global context menu.
- Double Tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Suspend TalkBack Setting.
- Click on help & feedback
- Tab on Get started with Voice Access & click on the video to play it on youtube app
- Click on Share & choose Gmail.
- Click on Hotmail, and Sign in with your email & password
- On Gmail menu Tab on 3 Dots ==> Setting ==> Manage accounts ==> Accounts.
- Now in the Setting Menu go to System ==> Reset ==> Reset all setting
- Restart your Honor 7s & Go to the Settings ==> System ==> About phone
- Tab 7 times on Build number to enable Developer options
- Go back and click on Developer options.
- Enable OEM unlock.
- Restart your Honor Device & You have successfully Bypass FRP Honor 7s.