Huawei future devices won’t run the Google apps because Google doesn’t allow it to use Gapps (Youtube, Gmail, Google, Maps, Google assistant…) anymore, but right now there is no problem with Install the Google Play Services on Honor V40 5G to access to install Google Play Store and all Google services like Youtube, Google Maps, Google Drive, Gmail…
Huawei is the biggest smartphone brand. Around the world, Huawei had started their 5G research long before any other companies. For this reason, they have highly superior technology compared to other 5G vendors. This would hurt other US companies. So the US is looking for a way to destroy Huawei. They told all of their US company (Google) to stop supply Huawei with hardware and software. so Google ban on Huawei future devices including the Honor V40 5G are affected and will not have access to Google Play Store, as well as other Gapps. The ban will not affect Huawei devices that have already been released and will continue to have access to Google apps.
Google apps are software, their Gapps (Youtube, Gmail, Google, Maps, Google assistant…) is a license that they sell to Huawei to use on their Mate 30 Pro phones. So, according to the ban, it could not allow Honor V40 5G to use these apps anymore. The result is that Huawei has to accelerate its move to introduce its own Operating System to replace Google’s Android. so Huawei giving Huawei ‘AppGallery’ which is an alternative to Google play store and consists of more than 45000 Apps, So installing the application won’t be a problem.
By the way, the Google apps are just apps that can be downloaded off the net, so in this article How to Install Google Play Store on your Honor V40 5G mobile in One-Click.
If looking to Install Google Play Store on your Honor V40 5G devices then there is a simple guide designed for the Honor V40 5G users out there. So, follow the guide below and see how to install Playstore in Honor V40 5G in simple steps.
Honor V40 5G Specs
The Honor V40 5G powered by Octa-core 4×2.6 GHz Cortex-A77 & 4×2.0 GHz Mediatek MT6889Z Dimensity 1000+ chipset, the device has 8 GB RAM and 128/256 GB ROM. Honor V40 5G comes with a triple CAMERA: 50 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP in the back & 16 MP front CAMERA. Honor V40 5G offers a 6.72-inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1236 x 2676 pixels, The Honor V40 5G Run Magic UI 4.0 based on Android 10 and comes in 3 Colors (Midnight Black, Rose Gold, Titanium Silver). and powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. The Honor V40 5G Price is about 460 EURO.
If these 2 methods not working for you you can try these methods:
- How to ADD Google Service apps on your Honor V40 5G
- How to Download and Install Play Store on Honor V40 5G
How to Install Play Store on Huawei Honor V40 5G Via Ourplay.
- Download Ourplay app:
- Install Ourplay on your Honor V40 5G then click on Done
- Settings => Apps => Apps.
- Ourplay => Permissions => All permissions DENIED.
- Give permissions to all apps.
- Allow & Allow all the time for all apps
- Open Ourplay apps on your Honor V40 5G & follow the pic.
- Tap on the green button on all popup messages.
- Wait until the google play store finish installing on your Honor V40 5G.
- Click on google play store
- Wait until finish then click on Google play store again
- If the checking info crash, close all window & open Ourplay app again on your Honor V40 5G.
- Sign with your Gmail account on your Honor V40 5G.
- The Gmail account added successfully
- Click on Google play store, & that’s it, now you can Download & install any app you want on your Honor V40 5G device.
How to Google Playstore on Honor V40 5G Via GSpace.
- Download and Install GSpace app Form app Gallery:
- Gspace for all device
- Gspace32 for device 1/2 GB RAM
- Download GSpace apk all Versions:
- Google Space apk V1.0.2 // Google Space apk V1.0.5
- Install => Open => START.
- Google Play => SIGN IN => Sign in with your Gmail account.
- For the last update of Gspace you can open the Play store by:
- Google => Search bar => Search for Play Store => First Results
- Now you can search for any app in the play store to install it on your Honor V40 5G device.
- If the Gspace not working with you, you can go to GSpace APP INFO
- Storage => Clear cache => Force Stop.
- That’s it, now you can enter to Google Play store on your Honor V40 5G device.
How to Google Service apps on your Honor V40 5G
1- Download and install the Chat Partner application
- Chat Partner apk: Download Link
2- Open Chat Partner then Click on Detect device.
3- Click on Repair now.
4- Then click on Activate.
5- Wait a few munites until the installation process finishes then Restart your Honor V40 5G.
6- The Google Play app now installed on your Honor V40 5G mobile.
7- Sign in with a Google account.
8- That’s How to install Google Play Services & Google Apps on Honor V40 5G | No PC.