if you have a Huawei Device, You can flash huawei g730-u00 firmware sd card to upgrade or downgrade your Huawei smartphone, or if you want to repair your Huawei g730-u00 if it is stuck on the Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in boot loop… or you don’t receive the OTA update for any reason.
Download the 100% tested huawei g730-u00 firmware sd card. This powerful tool can help you remove pin and pattern locks, fix IMEI issues, resolve hanging problems, and more. It is easy to use and available as a free download. Simply click the link on our webpage to get the latest version of this software.
- Flash Huawei g730-u00 Firmware: How to Flash Huawei Stock Firmware – All Methods
- Install Huawei g730-u00 USB Driver: Download & Install Huawei g730-u00 USB Driver
- Make sure you are flashing the right flash file, We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your Smartphone.
Download huawei g730-u00 firmware sd card
Do not use this firmware on any other Huawei devices. this stock Firmware fit only for your Huawei g730-u00 device. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company:
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
Backup Huawei g730-u00
Backup all your important data before flashing the Huawei g730-u00 Stock Firmware because installing firmware will erase all your data:
- GO to the Backup app on your home screen.
- Tab on Backup & Choose the location to which you want to back up your data
- Choose the data you want to backup. depending on your needs (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Then touch Back up to begin the backup.
- set a password, you can Skip if you don’t want to set a password
- After this is complete, tap Next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei g730-u00
- Go back to the Backup app, & tab on Restore
- Choose the source of the data to be restored, and touch Next
- Enter your password you set up early then touch OK
- Select the data you want to restored and touch Start restoration.
- Once you choose to restore your back up data
- You can choose a location to restore backed up data (Contacts, Messaging, Call log, images.videos…)
- Finally, tab on OK to finish.