If you feel bored with the stock Android version on your phone, Through this post, you can download and install Cyanogenmod 13.0 on Huawei Honor 4C easily using TWRP recovery.
Huawei launches the Huawei Honor 4C in April 2015, The device Also known as Huawei G Play Mini, powered by Octa-core 1.2 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 620 chipset, the device has 2 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM, up to 32 GB via microSD. Huawei Honor 4C comes with camera 13 MP in front & 13 MP in back.
Huawei Honor 4C offers a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, The Huawei Honor 4C Run Emotion UI 3.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and comes in 3 Colors (White, Black, Gold). and powered by Non-removable Li-Ion 2550 mAh battery. The Huawei Honor 4C Price is about 170 EURO.
Read Before You Proceed: 1-We huaweiflash.com & the developers are not to be held responsible if you damage or brick your device. 2-If you decide to install custom ROM, you would want to make a back-up of all your data. 3-This custom ROM is only for your Huawei Honor 4C device, We highly recommend not trying this custom ROM on any other device.
Download and Install Cyanogenmod 13.0 on Huawei Honor 4C:
- Charge your device 60-70% to avoid any interruptions during the installation
- Install Huawei Honor 4C USB Driver: Download link
- TWRP recovery installed in your Huawei: Download link
- Download Huawei Honor 4C Cyanogenmod 13.0 System Image: Download link
- Download Huawei Honor 4C Boot Image: Download link
- Download Gapps file for your Huawei Honor 4C: Download link
1- Copy the Cyanogenmod 13.0 System Image, Boot Image and Google Apps zip files in the phone’s storage or SD card.
2- Boot your Huawei Honor 4C into TWRP recovery
- Power OFF your Huawei mobile completely.
- Press and hold the Volume UP and Power button simultaneously for a few seconds.
3- In the TWRP recovery menu tab on Wipe ==> Advanced Wipe ==> and Check: Dalvik, Cache, Data, and System, and swipe to confirm Wiping.
4- Go back to the main menu and tap on Install ==> locate the Cyanogenmod 13.0 System Image zip file and select it.
5- Tap on Add more ZIPs ==> locate the Boot Image zip file and select it.
6- Tap on Add more ZIPs ==> select the GApps ZIP file. and Finally, swipe to confirm the installation process. and Wait for the process to complete and reboot your phone.
7- That’s all! You have now flashed the Cyanogenmod 13.0 on Huawei Honor 4C.
Read also: How to ROOT Huawei Honor 4C