Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop and higher, it helps you keep your data safe if your Huawei mobile is lost or stolen, It’s a good thing that makes the stolen phone harder to use, but sometimes you can’t remember the Google Account information, and you need to access your Huawei device, Every phone, every system, and every android version has a certain way of Bypass Google FRP lock problem, Here’s How to Bypass FRP all Huawei Devices Android 9.0 Pie without Talkback.
How to Disable and Enable FRP (Factory Reset Protection):
If you have a Google account set up on your Huawei device, then FRP is active to your phone. To disable FRP, you just have to remove your Google account.
To Remove a Google account:
- Go to Settings ==> Accounts ==> Google.
- Then choose the added Google account.
- Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
To add a Google account:
- Go to Settings ==> Accounts ==> Add an account ==> Google.
- Then enter the email and password of your account.
huaweiflash.com not responsible for the misuse of this Tutorial
How to Bypass FRP all Huawei without Talkback
- Connect your Huawei mobile to the Wi-Fi network.
- Restart your Huawei device.
- Click on Emergency Call.
- Enter this code: *#*#1357946#*#*
- The Settings page appears.
- Swipe from the left and tab on Setting Home.
- From the Setting menu choose Security & Privacy.
- Then tab on Lock screen password.
- Set up a new Pin code then tap on OK.
- Restart your Huawei mobile and complete the setup process.
- Finally, verify the Pin code, and You have successfully Bypass FRP all Huawei Devices Android 9.0 Pie without Talkback.